If the infant is not hygienic, the skin will quickly become dirty, itchy and cause infection. Ensuring proper infant bathing is important. To avoid young children weak resistance to colds, parents need to capture exactly the best time to bathe their children. So when is the best time to bathe babies? Readers let Bao Ha Spa find out the following article.
Bath time for babies
The best time for bathing a child is between 10 and 11 am or 15 to 16 pm. Especially for children who have a habit of taking a bath and then sleeping will be very good. Because this is an extremely ideal form of relaxation for babies, babies will sleep deeply, especially good for physical development and height.
A few notes to keep in mind when bathing a newborn
Baby shower place
Mothers should choose milk-sealed places to avoid direct wind such as bedrooms, bathrooms … Because the newborn’s resistance is quite weak, if the wind drafts directly into the baby’s room, it is easy to get a cold, books nose.
Baby shower room temperature
The best room temperature for newborn baths ranges from 28 degrees C to 29 degrees Celsius. In the summer, moms can adjust the room temperature to 1 to 2 degrees down from 26 degrees or 27 degrees Celsius. Mom also noted that limiting the use of air conditioners in too cold mode or heaters in excess of temperature will cause the baby to be “body heat shock”. By regulating body temperature in the brain of an uninformed infant is very susceptible to heat stroke, dangerous to health.
How long is the bath time for babies?
Bathing babies should not take too long. Only expose your baby to water for 3 to 7 minutes. If the baby stays in the water for too long, it is easy to catch a cold, runny nose due to the infant’s resistance.
How to bath babies properly, science to avoid infection
Prepare before bathing your baby
- Bathroom: ensure airtight, room temperature 24 degrees Celsius
- Prepare a small bath towel and a large soft cotton cloth
- Preparation for baby bath tub: 1 large basin and 1 small basin (large basin used for bathing, small basin used for flushing clean water after bathing)
- Prepare shower gel / soap for babies: use only for babies, no chemicals, no colorings and preservatives
- Sterile cotton and cotton swabs
- Clothing, diapers, diapers, socks, socks, hats NướcWater temperature: ensure 37 degrees C to 38 degrees C
Instructions for proper bathing of babies
- Take off baby’s clothes and diaper gently. Massage your baby’s body with high-grade essential oil to keep the body warm, avoid jaundice, avoid constipation, stimulate the digestive system, help the baby’s skeletal muscle system be strong …
- Wash and rinse your baby with baby shampoo specifically designed for babies. Then use a soft cloth to wipe clean.
- Bathe your baby at a water temperature of 36 to 37 degrees C. Gently clean the limbs – groin armpits – whole body – genitals.
- Rinse again with clean water.
- Dry baby, diaper, clothes, socks and apply cajeput essential oil to keep warm.
- Use gentle cotton swab to clean the nose, ears and eye drops for babies.